Here are a few things to try:
- First, make sure your phone is connected to wifi. The apps need wifi to install.
- Next, check if your KidSmart App Assistant has the correct permissions. Long press on the KidSmart App Assistant > click on the info circle in the right corner > scroll down to Install unknown apps > turn on Allow from this source.
- Then check if there are any apps in the KidSmart App Assistant that have not completed their install process? Open the KidSmart App Assistant on the phone. If apps are listed, complete their install or uninstall them from the Parent Portal
- Next, go into the My Files app > Downloads > and check if there are any apk or xapk files there. If so, delete those files by long pressing on the file name > click on the checkbox radio button to select the file > choose Delete all on the navigation bar on the bottom > choose Move to Trash. Those apps may begin installing again.
- Check the KidSmart App Assistant again to complete any necessary downloads